State Grid Substation
State Grid Corporation of China (SGCC), established on December 29, 2002, is a wholly state-owned company under the direct management of the central government established in accordance with the Company Law. With the investment, construction and operation of power grids as its core business, SGCC is a super large key state-owned enterprise that is related to the national energy security and the lifeblood of the national economy. The company's business area covers 26 provinces (autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the Central Government) in China, the power supply scope accounts for 88% of the land area, and the power supply population exceeds 1.1 billion. In 2021, the company will rank second among Fortune Global 500. Over the past 20 years, the State Grid has continued to create the longest safety record for the world's super large power grid, completed a number of ultra-high voltage transmission projects, and become the power grid with the strongest transmission capacity and the largest scale of new energy grid connection in the world. Its patent ownership has ranked first among central enterprises for the most consecutive 10 years.
The substation has many electrical facilities, large power consumption, and is extremely prone to electrical fires. Once a fire occurs, it is easy to cause spread and expansion, casualties, property losses and major environmental pollution, as well as large-scale power outages, which will pose a serious challenge to the safety of public electricity use.
Traditional fire fighting means, such as hand-held dry powder or carbon dioxide extinguishers, require personnel to intervene on site, which may lead to problems such as untimely response or operational hazards. Aerosol fire extinguishers may lead to problems such as unsafe use, unfriendly layout and inability to work cooperatively when using high-pressure tanks and disorderly external connections. Centralized gas fire extinguishing systems may lead to problems such as high cost, cumbersome maintenance, high use cost and fatal safety to on-site personnel.
Deploy 300g α- Link Xinda standard communication base station (about 240 * 200 * 50mm in size) is a small flat integrated antenna base station (book size), which is fixed and suspended to the top of the machine room or the top of the side wall, and connected to the network system of the auxiliary control system of each substation.
α- Link The standard communication base station of Xinda can support duplex communication of 300+sets of self sensing fire extinguishing terminals at the same time in the designated area. It meets the customer's requirements that 3 fire extinguishing stickers be deployed inside each cabinet. One base station corresponds to the deployment scheme of large scale modulus. Considering that the all metal material of the cabinet will attenuate the signal, an additional pair of micro external antenna is set at the top of the cabinet. The antenna leads are neatly fixed along one side of the rear cabinet door, and are respectively connected and inserted into three preset antenna interfaces of the self sensing fire extinguishing terminal.
1. The receiving base station adopts dual base stations and dual online redundancy layout to prevent signals from being blocked by cabinets in the machine room, so as to enhance the reliability and redundancy of system interconnection.
2. High capacity, each base station supports duplex communication of 300+sets of self sensing fire extinguishing terminals. A large-scale deployment scheme for a base station that meets customer requirements.
3. Wireless interconnection is adopted and the environmental layout is friendly, which will not affect the operation and maintenance of existing facilities and equipment.
4. It can accurately monitor the online real-time temperature of the micro environment in the electrical cabinet.
5. It can realize remote real-time awareness and early warning, remote online control and management, and has the characteristics of targeting flammable points, early extinguishment, small extinguishment, safety and efficiency, long service life, high intelligent automation, simple installation and deployment, convenient system expansion, flexible background policy setting, high economy, low maintenance cost, etc.
6. Before the customer finds the fire alarm manually, the fire extinguishing device has made a pre judgment and corresponding fire extinguishing measures. A protective barrier has been added in front of the existing fire-fighting equipment.