Shanghai Port Logistics South China Distribution Center
Shanghai Port Group Logistics Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Shanghai Port Logistics) is a core enterprise in the field of port logistics wholly owned by Shanghai International Port (Group) Co., Ltd., and has been rated as a civilized unit in Shanghai, a 5A level logistics enterprise, a national advanced logistics enterprise, one of the top 100 logistics enterprises, etc. Shanghai Port Logistics has continuously promoted the construction of informatization, strengthened the application of advanced technologies such as the Internet of Things and big data, and aimed to gradually build intelligent logistics, and realize the informatization of production management and control, the electronization of business, the visualization of logistics, and the digitalization of decision-making.
The warehouse is a super large cargo distribution warehouse (divided into four warehouse areas) with large warehouse area, many types of goods and lots; It is difficult to control the warehousing of goods, the asset location of goods and the safety track of vehicles at ordinary times; Once encountering the counting node, it usually takes a lot of manpower and time to count the types, quantities and locations of goods. And depending on the existing equipment and manpower, it will often make mistakes. There has always been a misplacement of goods, and these goods can no longer be found.
Therefore, equipped with a set of intelligent warehouse management system that can achieve high-precision positioning in the coverage area, high use reliability, support inventory and regional management and other functions, can help the existing warehouse to achieve professional, standardized and efficient management, so that the warehousing operation can be "adjusted" and safe.
In order to solve the problem of the big warehouse in Hong Kong, we sent professional technicians to carry the Aiwei Internet Zhida positioning base station, Aiwei Internet Xinda communication base station and the enhanced asset tag, and built a set of Aiwei Internet demonstration system for the site. Let the operation and management personnel of the warehouse participate in the experience in person, and really feel the actual use effect of the system after completion. After the on-site simulation demonstration, it was proved that the system performance fully met the management requirements of daily goods and vehicles in the warehouse, and was highly recognized by management and operators.
The two warehouses cover an area of 6000 square meters. A total of 60 Evey Internet Zhida positioning base stations and Evey Internet Xinda communication base stations are laid, and 5000 asset tags are equipped on the cargo pallets. In order to meet the requirements of the service life of the port tag, we have used Zida enhanced asset tag, which has a high endurance of up to 3 years. This asset tag also has two color display lights. When the operator picks up and delivers the goods, the color of the asset tag display light to be picked up and delivered on the goods is consistent with the prompt light in the operating system, which makes the operator clear at a glance and greatly reduces the error rate.
1. Real time positioning of goods and vehicles: Evergrande Internet Zhida positioning base station locates goods and vehicles according to their labels, realizes the digital management of people and freight yards, monitors the tracks and positions of goods and vehicles in real time, ensures the safety of personnel, and improves the operation efficiency through data mining of tracks and positions.
2. Misoperation alarm: it can realize the alarm of goods movement and goods exceeding the area, and prompt when the forklift forks the wrong goods, so as to avoid misdelivery and improve the overall working efficiency.
3. Inventory of goods in stock: Avic Internet system can automatically count the goods in stock in each warehouse regularly/actively, and make statistics on the situation of each warehouse to save labor costs.
4. Management of vehicles entering the warehouse: The Avic Internet system monitors the status of vehicles entering the warehouse in real time, and monitors their speed and running track, which can realize overspeed and prohibited area alarm and ensure safe production.
5. Remote visual management: Avic Internet system can operate and control after logging in the internal network, and can check the location and status of goods and vehicles in real time to achieve remote visual management.
6. High system security: Avic Internet system adopts ECDSA digital signature and ECDH key negotiation technology with the same blockchain. The non-standard protocol is adopted, which makes other Bluetooth devices unable to access and obtain information.